SES NYC Special Events Calendar
With SES NYC coming next week (4/11-13 to be exact), I want to make sure none of you Searchquant blog readers miss out on any of the related events; so check out the SearchEngineWatch discussion forum thread covering all SES NYC dinners & drinking events.
Of special note, Efficient Frontier will be hosting a ~30-person dinner at the China Grill (1 block from SES) as well as a post-dinner bar crawl (may or may not have 2 limos to drive us around). If you'd like to attend, please contact me at chris at efrontier dot com - we still have 5-7 spots left. Key requirements:
- You've seen an AdWords account before
- You know the difference between our SEM approach and others, and have an opinion on it
- You can drink *and* talk at the same time (at least until 2am)
- You can respond thoughtfully to the question "What are 2-3 things going on in SEM/SEO that no one's talking about but which are really important in 2007?"
- None of the above, but you spend $100K+/month on search #:^)
See you there!