Monday, March 09, 2009

SearchQuant March Madness: $2000, No Buy In + You


SEM + March Madness + $2000 + NO_BUY_IN + You = Hell Yeah Baby!

SearchQuant, the SEM blog with a fresh, uncensored view on paid search is sponsoring what will be the SEM industry's biggest ever March Madness pool. I've invited 200-300people from the SEM world to participate, and best part is there's no buy-in. Prizes:

FIRST PLACE: $1000 (or, if 2+ people tie, $1000/#ppl)
SECOND PLACE: $500 (likewise, if a tie, $500/#ppl)
THIRD PLACE: $250 (if tie = $250/#ppl)
FOURTH PLACE: $250 (if tie = $250/#ppl)

What, no buy-in? Certainly there must be a catch, no? WRONG. No buy-in, just a good old-fashioned fun time with everyone trying to win money, and maybe some SEM trash-talking on the message board.

Email me at chris dot zaharias at gmail dot com if you want in, or follow this link. Only caveat - you have to work in the SEM industry or manage SEM budgets as part of your job. **I will, at my sole discretion, decide who's allowed into the tournament.**

SearchQuant
aka Chris Zaharias
PS - Did I mention there's no buy-in? Just checking...

7 Comments:

Blogger nigel said...

I have something to say over this blog that this is an admirable what you have done here. It is pleasing to look you express from the heart and your clarity on this significant content can be easily looked. Remarkable post and will look forward to your future update.
cudo sydney uses a good solution for this

2:49 AM

 
Blogger USA job said...

I am really not too familiar with this subject but I do like to visit blogs for layout ideas. You really expanded upon a subject that I usually don’t care much about and made it very exciting. This is a unique blog that I will take note of. I already bookmarked it for future reference. Thank you..

Loving this at web secrets

11:57 PM

 
Blogger george said...

I have something to say over this blog that this is an admirable what you have done here. It is pleasing to look you express from the heart and your clarity on this significant content can be easily looked. Remarkable post and will look forward to your future update.
daily deals brisbane is a good example

4:39 AM

 
Blogger George said...

I work at home builders and enjoy every learning experiences and I think you are creative in posting comments. Keep it up searching new things in life.Learning is fun, you gain more knowledge as what others did.have a great day!.

7:32 AM

 
Blogger kate said...

Digging some codes for our site gold coast builders and accidentally clicked your blog. These kind of post are always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content so I happy to find many good point here in the post, writing is simply great, thank you for the post.

6:12 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with this article completely, I must thank you for posting such helpful facts.custom logo by LDM

9:01 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Wonderful article. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
Canton Fair 2013

11:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google Analytics Alternative