Friday, January 13, 2012

Apple: iTunes Gift Cards For Platoon?

I've 'adopted' a platoon of Army Rangers (part of 1st Brigade, 82D Airborne Division) who will be deploying to Afghanistan in February (until Nov 2012), and when I asked the platoon leader what his 25-30 men could use, he said they need outlets for their daily stress, with music and video games the most popular.

That said, I'm hoping a good soul who works at Apple can help me secure 25-30 $25-50 gift cards for delivery either electronically or by snail mail by end of January or early Feb so they can deploy on our behalf with music & games. Please comment here on the blog if you can help, or get in touch via LinkedIn (my profile).


Chris Zaharias


Blogger Bryann mcgrew said...

Excellent article, almost all of the data was incredibly useful.
company formation dubai

11:07 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Analytics Alternative