Sunday, May 27, 2007

Google EDU - Seeding the Future w/Google Analytics

I noticed this morning that Google is quietly funding a series of university online marketing bootcamps in which they're offering free training on Google tools - chief among them Google Analytics.

Reminds me, obviously, of Apple's EDU strategy which is paying off nicely if they're increasing marketshare is any indication.

Today Omniture rules the web analytics world, but will tomorrow see the Google Analytics sun rise?

1 Comments:

Blogger Rohit Tomar said...

I am also a google lover, I researched a bit on its technology & future. You guys can find my work here--
http://technologydigest.blogspot.com/2007/05/google-its-technology-philosophy-and.html

7:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google Analytics Alternative