Monday, November 07, 2005

SearchQuant - A New Angle On Search Marketing

After reading everyone else's search and online marketing-related blogs for the past couple years, I've decided to start my own. John Battelle, SEW, Threadwatch, SERountable, David Jackson, Greg Linden, the Reprise boys and many others have been the staple of my SEM blog experience, so big props out to them for all the knowledge they've shared.

I'll keep the goal of my blog simple - to provide a perspective on the world of search marketing that is unique. If I shuck some AdSense of Chitika alongside my musings, it'll only be to learn about those systems and not to make $$. To that end, any profits from this blog will be donated to Michael Yon who is providing a field-level perspective on Iraq that IMO should be required reading for anyone for or against U.S. actions there.

Thanks for stopping by, and do let me know what kinds of things you'd like to see me write about.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kro said...

I would like to hear more about a certain family member losing her keys recently.

3:26 PM

 
Blogger searchquant said...

Jonah, here are a few good places to go:

1. ClickZ.com
2. SearchEngineWatch.com
3. Threadwatch.org
4. Webmasterworld.com (GREAT for asking questions and getting quick, smart responses)
5. Digital Point Forums

Visit those sites regularly and you can't go wrong.

9:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google Analytics Alternative